corpus-paul - Re: Paul as the beloved disciple

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Ray Pickett" <rpickett AT lsps.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Paul as the beloved disciple
  • Date: Sun, 31 Dec 2000 08:11:24 -0800

About 15 years ago in a private conversation at the Brittish New Tesatament
Conference, Michael Goulder suggested to me that Paul was indeed the beloved
disciple of the Fourth Gospel. I don't know if he has published his views on
this or not, but Mark Goodacre would probably know. You can contact him at
Goodacre AT NTGateway.com

Ray Pickett