corpus-paul - Re: twn patrikwn mou paradosewn

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Mark D. Nanos" <nanos AT gvi.net>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: twn patrikwn mou paradosewn
  • Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 09:38:28 -0500

Torrey,
I wonder if you are thinking of a brief article by Martin Goodman, "A Note on Josephus, the Pharisees and Ancestral Tradition," Jour. of Jewish Studies, 50.1.17-20 (1999). If not, I would be interested in knowing what it was should you find it again.
Mark Nanos

I am looking for recent articles on expressions related to a particular expression in Gal 1:14, i.e. twn patrikwn mou paradosewn, cf also similar phraces as patrios + nomos or ethe.

I have seen one published quite recently recently, probably last two or three years, but are not able to refind it.
Can anybody help me out?
I am also interested in older studies.

TorreyS

  • twn patrikwn mou paradosewn, Seland,Torrey, 10/21/2000
    • <Possible follow-up(s)>
    • Re: twn patrikwn mou paradosewn, Mark D. Nanos, 10/22/2000