corpus-paul - Re: LXX quotations in the NT

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jonathan Whitlock" <JonathanWhitlock AT swol.de>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: LXX quotations in the NT
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 11:55:36 +0200

Dear Cameron,

If you are looking for something technical try Paul and the Language of
Scripture. Citation technique in the Pauline Epistles and contemporary
literature, Cambridge 1992 (SNTS.MS 74) or (in German) D-A. Koch, Die
Schrift als Zeuge des Evangeliums, Tübingen 1986. Also just out a collection
edited by S. Moyise, The Old Testament in the New Testament. Essays in
Honour of J.L. North, Sheffield 2000 (JSNT.SS 189).

Best Regards,

Jonathan Whitlock