corpus-paul - Corrupted Digest for 3/27/00

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "David C. Hindley" <DHindley AT compuserve.com>
  • To: corpus-paul
  • Subject: Corrupted Digest for 3/27/00
  • Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 13:14:43

List manager(s),

Due to the presence of the two HAPPY99.EXE attachments, the digest was a
bit weird.

While there were some 24 messages in the index, the normal e-mail digest
had the first 10 as normal, then only the header of the 11th, and then
attached a text file for messages 12 through the header of message 19, then
nothing. I suspect message #11 and #19 were the messages that had the
HAPPY99.EXE files attached.

Unfortunately, the omitted files relate to the lively debate between Mark
and Moon. Is there a way to recompile a good digest for that date (or at
least include that date if it cannot be done except to include a week or
month, etc), so I can save a complete record of the debate?

Dave Hindley

  • Corrupted Digest for 3/27/00, David C. Hindley, 03/30/2000