corpus-paul - Wuellner Conf.

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jim Hester" <hester AT jasper.uor.edu>
  • To: "Rhetoric-L" <Rhetoric-L AT egroups.com>, Corpus Paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Wuellner Conf.
  • Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:51:02 -0800

Listers!

The conference honoring Wilhelm Wuellner was held this past weekend in
Claremont. We heard some very interesting papers and talked at length about
the future of the Rhetorical NT Project. I will have more news about those
discussions over the next few months.

I wanted to notify you of two things. I have updated the list of papers
available at the JSRCNT website. (We will be posting others as they become
available.) Please feel free to read these papers and raise questions,
criticisms, points for discussion.

I have also posted for discussion my paper on Romans 1:1-12, entitled "The
Rhetoric of Persona in Romans." I would be happy for critical feed back on
that as well.
Jim Hester "Never be afraid to try something new.
736 Buckingham Drive Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Redlands, CA 92374 Professionals built the Titanic."
(909) 792-0533
hester AT uor.edu http://rhetjournal.uor.edu
http://www.ars-rhetorica.net

  • Wuellner Conf., Jim Hester, 03/24/2000