corpus-paul - All-in-one Bible Resources Page

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: All-in-one Bible Resources Page
  • Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 16:43:32 -0500

On the assumption that the following would be of interest to C-P
members, I am forwarding a message Mark Goodacre sent to a few other
Biblically related lists.

Yours,

Jeffrey

*****
I have been working for some time on an all-in-one Bible Resources
Search Page, the aim of which is to make available for searching on
one page some of the best Biblical resources on the internet. I now
have
a Preview Version ready and would be grateful for any comments. I would
be particularly grateful for comments about layout, user-friendliness
etc.
There are still several resources to be added, but I have decided to
release a Preview Version at this stage. I will then revise the site
and
release a new version at the end of the next week. The URL is:

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/multibib.htm

There is also a simple V3 URL, come.to/biblesearch.

Thanks in advance for feedback. This message was also posted to b-
greek and Synoptic-L, with apologies for duplication.

Mark

Dr Mark Goodacre mailto:M.S.Goodacre AT bham.ac.uk
Dept of Theology tel: +44 121 414 7512
University of Birmingham fax: +44 121 414 6866
Birmingham B15 2TT United Kingdom

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
The New Testament Gateway
Mark Without Q
Aseneth Home Page

  • All-in-one Bible Resources Page, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 10/15/1999