corpus-paul - Re: Wm B Eerdmans

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jim Hester" <hester AT jasper.uor.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Wm B Eerdmans
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:27:47 -0700

Daniel Christiansen and Don Garlington are seeking the Eeerdmans web site.

I tried Ask Jeeves search engine and turned up no address whatsoever for
Eerdmans, and I asked for it in every configuration I could think of! Is it
a subsidiary of a larger enterprise?

I guess it is possible in this day and age that a major publisher doesn't
have a web site, but let's ask the reps at the book display in Boston!
Jim Hester "Never be afraid to try something new.
736 Buckingham Drive Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Redlands, CA 92374 Professionals built the Titanic."
(909) 792-0533
hester AT uor.edu http://rhetjournal.uor.edu