corpus-paul - [Fwd: age of anxiety?]

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: [Fwd: age of anxiety?]
  • Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:33:31 -0500

Because I think it is of interest to, as well as something that might
provoke some discussion among C-P members, I'm forwarding an exchange
between me and David Lupher that appeared on the Classics list on
whether the age of Paul was, as for instance Marty Soards (The Apostle
Paul, p. 15) and many others have claimed, "an age of anxiety" and of
"failure of nerve".

Yours,

Jeffrey