corpus-paul - ANNOUNCEMENT: New Paper available on Articles for Review Page

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: New Paper available on Articles for Review Page
  • Date: Sat, 07 Aug 1999 16:07:13 -0500

I am pleased to announce the publication on our articles for review page
of a work by Frank Hughes entitled "Pseudonymity as Rhetoric". Please
access it though the Articles for Review link on the Corpus Paulinum Web
page (http:matalab.unc.edu/corpus-paul).

Comments and criticisms of this paper are welcome. But should you wish
to enter into an onlist discussion with Frank, please quote on list the
material from the paper that your are commenting upon. This will give
those List members who have not read the paper some context to go by in
following the discussion.

Yours,

Jeffrey
--