corpus-paul - RE: corpus-paul digest: June 08, 1999

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Robert Leonzio <bob AT ehrs.upenn.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: RE: corpus-paul digest: June 08, 1999
  • Date: 09 Jun 99 09:14:12 -0500

RE: corpus-paul digest: June 08, 1999 6/9/99
I would like to thank everyone who participated in the recent discussion
that was generated by my query on "works". What I originally thought was
something that was fairly straightforward in everyone's mind but mine,
actually turned out to be something with considerable depth and breadth to
it and a good discussion point. The discussion has helped me to gain
greater insights into the issues and with my studies.

Thanks again.

Bob Leonzio
University of Pennsylvania

  • RE: corpus-paul digest: June 08, 1999, Robert Leonzio, 06/09/1999