corpus-paul - beginner's guide II: PISTIS CRISTOU in Galatians

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: Jonathan Ryder <jpr1001 AT cam.ac.uk>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: beginner's guide II: PISTIS CRISTOU in Galatians
  • Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 12:29:21 +0100

Dear list,

Following on from my earlier request for a beginner's guide to 'new
perspective' (thanks again for responses) here's another request for a
beginner's guide - this time 'PISTIS CRISTOU in Galatians':

Given the enormous amount written on this topic, could someone suggest
one or two articles/sections from (text)books
introducing/summarizing/surveying the debate. This could either be one
or two article summarizing both views or one or two for each side (ie
subjective/objective genitive). I'm particularly interested in the *main
arguments* for and against each side, and the *implications* of each
side, both of these especially in the case of Galatians (please don't
send references centering on Romans).

The most useful for my purpose would be something that gives a quick way
in to state of debate etc. (ie I don't want to have to read all of Hays
'Faith of Jesus Christ' or similar at this stage!).

Thanks

Jonathan Ryder