corpus-paul - C-P News: ARTICLES FOR REVIEW PAGE NOW UP AND RUNNING

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus Paulinum <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: C-P News: ARTICLES FOR REVIEW PAGE NOW UP AND RUNNING
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 13:27:30 -0500

List Members,

As promised, I have now set up an official C-P Articles for Review Page.
It is accessible through the C-P Home Page at the link under the
subheading "Articles for Review" or through

http://metalab.unc.edu/corpus-paul/coverpage.htm.

Currently, there are three articles posted on the Page, one by Richard
Fellows entitled "Was Timothy Titus?", another by yours truly entitled
"The Meaning of PEIRASMOS in 1 Tim 6:9" and the article by David Amador,
posted to the list yesterday by Jim Hester, entitled "Revisiting 2
Corinthians: Rhetoric and the Case for Unity". Please take a moment and
"drop in" to have a look at what is posted there.

And now that the page is "up and running", I highly encourage List
Members who might wish to make use of the wisdom of the List, to take
advantage of this new C-P feature and submit articles for this Page.
Please remember that articles intended to be placed there should (a) be
submitted *to me* at my e-mail address (jgibson000 AT ameritech.net) and
NOT to directly to the List and (b) be cast, if at all possible, in HTML
format. If you have any questions about this, please contact me off
list.

I look forward to your submissions!

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson
--
Jeffrey B. Gibson
7423 N. Sheridan Road #2A

  • C-P News: ARTICLES FOR REVIEW PAGE NOW UP AND RUNNING, Jeffrey B. Gibson, 05/19/1999