corpus-paul - Re: Human Glory and Praise

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jeffrey B. Gibson" <jgibson000 AT mailhost.chi.ameritech.net>
  • To: Corpus-paul <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Human Glory and Praise
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 10:49:46 -0500

Jim Hester wrote:

> I am not entirely confident that I have fully understood the heart of the
> issue concerning "human glory and praise" being pursued in the exchange
> between Jim West and Sean Winter. So, the following might not pertain!

Perhaps the reason this is so is that the issue being debated was
inadvertently
transposed from B-Greek onto C-P through a slip of the address button. What
puzzles
you is, I think, that you did not see the original message to B-Greek that
engendered
the thread, and so you (as well as all other List members) do not have the
context for
Jim's posts. Kind of like 1 Cor 7ff!!

Yours,

Jeffrey Gibson