corpus-paul - Re: Human Glory and Praise

corpus-paul AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Corpus-Paul

  • From: "Jim Hester" <hester AT jasper.uor.edu>
  • To: "Corpus-paul" <corpus-paul AT franklin.oit.unc.edu>
  • Subject: Re: Human Glory and Praise
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 08:32:22 -0700

I am not entirely confident that I have fully understood the heart of the
issue concerning "human glory and praise" being pursued in the exchange
between Jim West and Sean Winter. So, the following might not pertain!

Let me just pose a question, then. Does Paul's reference to the
functionality of the belief of the Thessalonians in 1 Thess 2:19-20 help us
understand the passage in Philippians?
Jim Hester "Never be afraid to try something new.
736 Buckingham Drive Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Redlands, CA 92374 Professionals built the Titanic."
(909) 792-0533 hester AT uor.edu