compostteas - [Compostteas] Tea additives

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: The Grahams <grahams AT open.org>
  • To: <compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Tea additives
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 22:02:52 -0700

Since CT is so good for my plants is there anything I can add to it to make
it even better?

I apply CT with a back pack sprayer and wonder about adding foliar nutrients
or whatever. Anyone have a favorite additive I should consider?

BTW the last digest was a GREAT improvement. Thanks "everyone" for making
my reading easier. It really helps to have the message being responded to
deleted or at least reduced and sending messages NOT in mime or html seems
to be a help as well.

Best Regards,
Russ

--
Russell Graham - Purveyor of Plants - grahams AT open.org - Zone 7 - Salem,
Oregon