compostteas - [Compostteas] Re: O2 going near zero

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: m.norsen AT attbi.com
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: scott AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu, alexander AT happyhouse.metalab.unc.edu
  • Subject: [Compostteas] Re: O2 going near zero
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jul 2002 01:07:40 +0000

Scott, I made some runs at SFI. with similar fish I had
the same result. Too mutch nutritian in the water.In my
case I hade run a while and had bacteria recorded before
I put in the fish. The O2 imploded over night to 1.5 in
a brewer that always holds in the high 7.,5 + with
normal food. No compost? doesn't Elaine describe the
world as being full of bbacteria if dormant at times?
With that temp, water, Q2 and food the bacteria woke
up?? I would use less than 0.1 liters of fish in that
much tea. Thanks for your experience. I'm learning
too. Bob Norsen. m.norsen AT attbi.com.

  • [Compostteas] Re: O2 going near zero, m . norsen, 07/18/2002