compostteas - Re: Fertigation and Compost Tea (resend) WAS Re: Subject: [Compostteas] CT application

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: Allan Balliett <igg AT igg.com>
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: Fertigation and Compost Tea (resend) WAS Re: Subject: [Compostteas] CT application
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 08:20:27 -0400

I can't imagine running tea through such a system deliberately except as an
act of self-destruction.

hmm, I know what you mean, and I have experience silt plugged tape but, on the other hand, I know that Bob Cannard is continually putting his version of compost tea out on his field's via some sort of drip irrigation. I thought it was tape, it might be something else.

If it's something else, other than t-tape, what would it be?

Thanks

-Allan