compostteas - [Compostteas] feeding the microbes after spray ?

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: laura_s AT vaxxine.com
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Compostteas] feeding the microbes after spray ?
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 09:02:10 -0400

While spraying last night I began to wonder how these little guys would
survive outside of the womb (tea brewer). We are moving them from an
aqueous solution onto dry vines. Won't this put them back to sleep ? Has
there been testing done to see what part of the population survives the
application ?
Laura Sabourin
Feast of Fields Inc
Demeter Certified Vineyard & Farm http://www.ragdolls.net/vineyard.htm
Ragenesque Ragdoll Cattery http://www.ragdolls.net/ragenesq.htm
R R # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7

  • [Compostteas] feeding the microbes after spray ?, laura_s, 05/29/2002