compostteas - [Compostteas] fungal compost

compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Compost Teas: 24 hour, EM, IM, BD & fermented plant extracts

  • From: laura_s AT vaxxine.com
  • To: compostteas AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Compostteas] fungal compost
  • Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:59:01 -0400

As my first test was low in the fungal deparment I have made the following
changes - added humic acid, increased water temperature. In reading the
compost tea manual for fungal based teas I notice two things - don;t turn
the pile within a weeks (oops) and a mention of comfrey leaves. Is it
intended to put the comfrey into the compost pile or into the tea ?

I am also wondering what the difference is between fish emulsion (which I
can get) vs. fish hydroyzate which I haven't heard of before ?
Laura Sabourin
Feast of Fields Inc
Demeter Certified Vineyard & Farm http://www.ragdolls.net/vineyard.htm
Ragenesque Ragdoll Cattery http://www.ragdolls.net/ragenesq.htm
R R # 1
St Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P7

  • [Compostteas] fungal compost, laura_s, 05/29/2002