community_studios - [Community_studios] project in western Uganda question

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT fiai.net>
  • To: info AT inveneo.org
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>, Beatrice Begumisa <triceug AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] project in western Uganda question
  • Date: 21 Jun 2005 06:16:39 -0700

Hello: Will your project in western Uganda, Nyamiryango and surrounding
communities, include web sites by/for each of the communities? If so,
we would certainly like to know about them. This is a most exciting
project, and wish you continued success in your project.
http://www.inveneo.org/?q=uganda
Uganda deployment with our partner ActionAid
Uganda deployment goes live June 8th, 2005

Respectfully,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Charles City, IA, USA