community_studios - [Community_studios] Business Plan Project

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Business Plan Project
  • Date: 18 Nov 2004 09:47:19 -0800

Hi, Everyone: I'm going to try to communicate what Open Studios is, in
terms of a business plan. I'm looking for volunteers that have an
interest in learning how to write a business plan, or have expertise in
writing business plans they can share, or any combination of the above.

I'm on the part called, FINANCIAL PLAN. I need to flesh out the cost of
the Memorial To Our Public Domain interactive booth. The skeleton for
this is at:
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/memconsoledraft.html

I'm looking for a ballpark cost figure for this item. Any reasonable
guesses appreciated. I thought I had an image someplace, but can't find
it. If I remember right, it was a booth about 8'x5'x4'. Something
you'd find at a convention, or in a larger library lobby, or larger
school room setting. Let me know what you think.
Tom

  • [Community_studios] Business Plan Project, tom poe, 11/18/2004