community_studios - [Community_studios] XMAS Gift List Signup

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] XMAS Gift List Signup
  • Date: 19 Nov 2004 22:31:08 -0800

Seasons Greetings All: Open Studios will be sending out holiday gifts,
shortly. All those who signed up for either or both mailing lists:
community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com
Please send me a postal mail address I can send your gift to, and we'll
try to beat the mail rush. Make sure you honor the "DO NOT OPEN 'TIL
XMAS" message. :)
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV, USA