community_studios - [Community_studios] business card logo update

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] business card logo update
  • Date: 15 Nov 2004 07:42:21 -0800

Well, am I a happy camper! Downloaded glabel, a business card app for
linux. Took the .png file that is on the homepage for Open Studios, in
the SONG STORM section, and plugged it into a business card file. IT is
absolutely beautiful! The detail stands out so nice.

So, we have to set up a page for ordering business cards (free, of
course) for those who want to pass them out, and help spread the word.
In the meantime, anyone who wants to have some sent, or wants the file
uploaded to the site, so they can print out their own on their own
glabel app, let me know. This weekend, instead of working on the
business plan (didn't get to it this last weekend), I'll try out Scribus
and see what marvelous wonders it holds for brochures for Open Studios
and SONG STORM.

Thanks, Alexandra, for questioning my sanity, when I suggested your logo
might lose the detail on a business card.
Happy Holidays,
Tom

  • [Community_studios] business card logo update, tom poe, 11/15/2004