community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: [Open_Studios] Site Update questions

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Francis Brock <openstudios AT brockworks.com>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: [Open_Studios] Site Update questions
  • Date: 24 Sep 2004 07:03:39 -0700

Hi, Francis: Thanks for the links leads. Please keep your eyes open
for a site you might come across that Open Studios might emulate. Open
Studios is a predominantly text-oriented site, as opposed to one that
uses Flash, or lots of graphics, as you know. I'd like to shift it to a
format that lends itself to interaction with the visitor, though. What
do you think?

On the donation topic, I checked P.O. Box this morning. No check, so
I'll see what the account at Heritage Bank shows. It should show
electronic transfer a few days ago. If it doesn't, I'll track back with
the folks at Networkforgood.org to see what they say.
Tom