community_studios - Re: [Community_studios] Re: Welcome Association AZUR Developpment

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "Francis Brock" <openstudios AT brockworks.com>
  • To: "ONG AZUR D" <azurdev AT yahoo.fr>, "tom poe" <tompoe AT amihost.com>, "Community Studios" <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>, McgTmm32 AT aol.com
  • Subject: Re: [Community_studios] Re: Welcome Association AZUR Developpment
  • Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 15:04:08 -0400

Welcome, Welcome, Sylvie -

I think the next step is that Tom will point me to a distribution I can
install on the computer to turn it into a suitable Linux digital audio
recording computer. I'm sure we can get it all worked out. I'm very familiar
with Linux and many of the packages, I just took a different approach to
recording since I am in front of a computer everyday.

I may be able to throw in a dynamic microphone, also. I don't want to make a
promise I can't keep so let's get the computer setup first. I'll do what
ever I can, but as I explained in a earlier email, it takes me longer to do
everything these days.

Peace and Music,

Francis

A supporter of: the community studio paradigm, the repeal of DMCA, the
return to reasonable copyrights, the right to perform without extortion,
creative common licensing, Authoright and the public domain. Sharing all
things good
and just.

Is there hope. There is hope. Hope there is. Is hope there. There hope is.
Hope is there.