community_studios - [Community_studios] Logo draft for review

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Open Studios <Open_Studios AT yahoogroups.com>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Logo draft for review
  • Date: 05 Sep 2004 10:04:21 -0700

If we do the cafepress.com thing, we need a logo for shirts, bags, etc.
Here's a purple one:
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/images/oslogopurple.png

If you like it, let me know. Keep in mind, whatever we decide on,
you're going to be buying the shirt, etc., so speak up. :)
Tom

  • [Community_studios] Logo draft for review, tom poe, 09/05/2004