community_studios - [Community_studios] your lawsuit comment

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: barrington AT barringtonhenderson.com
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] your lawsuit comment
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 03:21:31 -0000

Hi, Bo: Thinking positive thoughts for you on your lawsuit.
http://news.findlaw.com/ap/e/1403/10-15-2003/20031015103005_15.html
Former Temptation Suing Motown Records
Wednesday, Oct. 15, 2003

I have a question: Do you use a laptop recording studio in the Digital
Age? If so, would you kindly let me have an email interview with you
for our newsletter? We're into artists doing their own thing in the
Digital Age.
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

Visit our test pages for SONG STORM, a nonprofit project of Open
Studios:
http://www.ibiblio.org/studioforrecording/php/testhomeplaylist.php

  • [Community_studios] your lawsuit comment, tom poe, 10/20/2003