community_studios - [Community_studios] Any local webcasters around?

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: rlug AT rlug.org
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Any local webcasters around?
  • Date: Thu, 02 Oct 2003 17:18:37 -0000

Hi: We're looking at launching a project called, SONG STORM, in a few
weeks. It's a playlist contest, where contestants submit their favorite
non-RIAA playlists, or sets of songs, and win a prize. We also link to
directories for webcasters, college radio stations, and public radio
stations that play non-RIAA music. Independent artists that aren't
under contract with major record labels, or tied to the RIAA, are
featured. To qualify, submitted playlists, or sets of songs, are from
independent artists willing to share their songs on the web, or the
songs are licensed under the Creative Commons Project.

If you know of local webcasters that might want to work on the project
as a volunteer, let them know about this, and ask them to contact me,
directly.
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

  • [Community_studios] Any local webcasters around?, tom poe, 10/02/2003