community_studios - [Community_studios] Streaming on the Internet

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: "DMCA_Discuss AT lists.microshaft.org" <DMCA_Discuss AT lists.microshaft.org>
  • Cc: Don Alexander <don AT sncat.org>, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Streaming on the Internet
  • Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2003 19:28:27 -0000

http://lists.microshaft.org/pipermail/dmca_discuss/2002-August/003228.html
Webcasting without fees to RIAA and no DMCA

Hi, Folks: Found what I was looking for! On this very list a year
ago. Knew it was there, somewhere.

OK! Now, we get SNCAT to take a look and see what they want to do.

Next step is to launch the mother of all Creative Commons music
licensing campaigns, and the RIAA eats it in the dust! IBS.org, get
ready!

Hope there's no glitches. :)
Open Studios
Reno, NV