community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: a curious nevada event

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: Roxanne <catalogs AT bellsouth.net>
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: a curious nevada event
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 06:33:18 -0000

Hi, Roxanne: Yeah. He was responding emotionally, rather than waiting
for his composure to return. We went back and forth a couple times.
I've got another quote from him on a post on our blog:
http://www.studioforrecording.org/mt/Pubdomain_Bread/

I just posted to the things-to-do forum about our doing a local access
tv show with a twist. A lot of the stations are going digital, which
means the quality of the shows is improving, and with digital
camcorders, more interesting and varied sets can be incorporated. If we
can stir up interest and have people all over the country make shows,
make video clips, audio clips, that can be shared, more of the public
can be exposed to the issues. If you suddenly received bunches of
clips, could you easily make them available? Our site is hosted in part
by the Ibiblio.org folks. It's unlimited disk space, so we could set
you up with a folder, and you could use that, if you want.
Thanks, Tom