community_studios - [Community_studios] a curious nevada event

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: admin AT blackboxvoting.org
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] a curious nevada event
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 05:35:12 -0000

Hi: Yesterday, I received an email from Dan Burk, Registrar for
Nevada. He stated,
"You were told more than a month ago that the Secretary of State has
the certification records from the Nichols Lab people who did the
certification on our Diebold Election Tabulation System."

Now, aside from the phrase, "told you more than a month ago" , which is
not true, there seems to be some confusion on the issue of "Nichols Lab
people". As I understand it, Nichols Lab ceased to exist some years
ago. Do you think they're still in business? Were/are they
specifically restricted to testing software?

Any help appreciated.
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/