community_studios - [Community_studios] Arts On The Row comment

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: arts AT shinetime.com
  • Cc: wjordan AT nashvillecitypaper.com, Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Arts On The Row comment
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 14:38:58 -0000

Hi: Enjoyed your article:
http://www.nashvillecitypaper.com/index.cfm?section=12&screen=news&news_id=26240
Artists merge mediums at new Arts on the Row By Will Jordan,
wjordan AT nashvillecitypaper.com
September 04, 2003

Please consider how a community-based recording studio might fit in
[personally, I think it fits perfectly]. If we can assist in any way,
let me know. All our services are free.
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

  • [Community_studios] Arts On The Row comment, tom poe, 09/04/2003