community_studios - [Community_studios] request for DRE vote certification report

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: dmckh AT msn.com
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] request for DRE vote certification report
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 03:15:07 -0000

Hi, Denise: Open Studios is putting together a tv show called, "The
Right To Vote". We plan skits (one example, since we're in Reno,
Nevada, is a voter mistaking voting machine for slot machine, and
ensuing chaos), history of voting, topics of interest such as voting
songs sung by local talent (music videos), and of course, the imminent
demise of our right to vote formally taking place via the Help America
Vote Act [HAVA].

Can you ask your readers to help us by sending copies of certification
reports on DRE machines they might have? I'm hoping there's one out
there, or more, that we can obtain. With that, I think I can flush out
our state's reports. So far, it's like pulling teeth.

I put up a quote (there's several so far) from our state's esteemed
Registrar, Registrar of Voters, for the state of Nevada:

http://www.studioforrecording.org/mt/archive/000092.html#000092

Thanks for any help.
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

  • [Community_studios] request for DRE vote certification report, tom poe, 09/03/2003