community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: Georgia certification comment

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: DanSLegal AT aol.com
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: Georgia certification comment
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 02:45:34 -0000

Hi, Dan: May I call you Dan? Well, OK. Forget that for the moment.

I would like to get the word out that any state certification reports on
any DRE machines from any state would be appreciated. I wonder if you
would help by asking your viewers to let you know if they have such
documents? There is every reason to believe that all reports are boiler
plate kind of thingys. If I had one, I might be able to flush out
Nevada's.

Open Studios is planning and executing as-we-speak a tv show using our
local access tv facilities, and our community-based recording studio
setup. It is called, "The Right To Vote". We plan skits, history of
voting, topics of interest, and of course, evote issues. Tape a
comment, add the text file, and include a photo, if you want, and we'll
put you on tv. Also, once we do that, the clip will be available for
download, so you can put it on your site, and make it available for
other tv shows, radio shows, etc., around the country. I'll send a link
for you when we have it uploaded on the Internet.
Thanks,
Tom