community_studios - [Community_studios] Georgia certification comment

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT amihost.com>
  • To: blower AT libertywhistle.us
  • Cc: Community Studios <community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Georgia certification comment
  • Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2003 00:29:51 -0000

Hi, Mr. Spillane: I would REALLY like to be able to read clearly the
text of the certification document from Georgia. Can you place the text
out there where I can see it clearly?

I have started the quest to obtain copies of the Nevada DRE
certification reports issued by a company authorized by the state of
Nevada for its' DRE machines [actually, I started in July, but that's
how government works, eh?]. The Georgia document might be an added
advantage for showing what some states declare.
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/
blog: http://www.studioforrecording.org/mt/Pubdomain_Bread/

  • [Community_studios] Georgia certification comment, tom poe, 09/03/2003