community_studios - [Community_studios] YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: Mariam Abacha <akpa AT netscape.net>
  • To: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED
  • Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 23:20:34 +0100

ATTENTION Sir/Madam,
I am Dr (Mrs)Mariam Abacha, wife to the late Nigeria Head of state, General
Sani Abacha who died on the 8th of june 1998 while still on active duty . I
am contacting you in view of the fact we will be of great assistance to each
other, likewise developing acordial business relationship.
I currently have within my reach the sum of Thirty Million United States
Dollars ($30,000,000.00) cash, which I intend to use for investment purposes
specifically in your country. This money came as a result of a pay-back
contract deal between my late husband and a Russian firm in our country's
Multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta Steel plant. The Russian firm in our country's
Multi-billion dollar Ajaokuta Steel Plant. The Russian partners returned my
Husband's share of US$30,000,000.00 U.S.D after his death, and lodged it in
my late husband's Security
Company of which I am a Director Right now, the new Civilian Government has
intensified their probe on my
late husband's financial resources and have frozen our accounts. In view of
these facts, I acted fast to withdraw the US$30,000,000.00 U.S.D from the
company's vault and deposited it in a privately owned security safe in my
village. I have since declared the security company bankrupt. No record
whatsoever exists concerning the money traceable by the Government because,
there is no documentation showing that we received the money from the
Russians.
Due to the current situation in the country concerning the Government's
attitude towards my family, it has
become quite impossible for me to make use of this money within; thus upon
your consent, I shall expect
you to contact me urgently to enable us discuss indetail about this
transaction.
Bearing in mind that your assistance is needed to transfer this fund, I
propose a commission of 20% (Twenty
percent) of the total sum to you for the expected services and assistance.
Your urgent response is highly needed so as to stop further contact. All
correspondence must be by e-mail. I must use this opportunity to implore you
to exercise the utmost indulgence to keep this matter extraordinary
confidential, whatever your decision, while I await your prompt response.

Best Regards,
MRS MARIAM ABACHA

PLEASE IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO HELP
KINDLY SEND YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS AT ONCE SO THAT I
CAN CALL YOU FOR ORAL DISCUSSION

  • [Community_studios] YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED, Mariam Abacha, 05/29/2003