community_studios - [Community_studios] just a nice future for Open Source stuff

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: tom poe <tompoe AT ableweb.net>
  • To: chris calise <chris AT oip.net>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] just a nice future for Open Source stuff
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:52:53 -0000

Hi, Chris: While I think about it. You should also see this:
http://www.agnula.org//project/who

If you want to be impressed, these folks, the work at Stanford, and
others, I'm sure, all will contribute to a loud explosion this year.

Now, add Cinelerra to the mix:
http://heroinewarrior.com/cinelerra.php3

See why we're so excited about community-based recording studios? Of
course, in April of 2002, there was almost no good way for you and I to
work with these apps. By December of 2002, almost all of them moved
over the hump, and by March of this year, you and I can pretty well work
with all of this stuff. By this time next year, everything will be
multi-media. Just click, install, and go!
Open Studios
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/

  • [Community_studios] just a nice future for Open Source stuff, tom poe, 05/19/2003