community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: coffee mugs

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "tompoe AT renonevada.net" <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: Kevin Marks <kmarks AT mac.com>
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: coffee mugs
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 18:31:35 -0700

Hi, Kevin: Hey, thanks. How did that work for you? How was the quality control? Was the pricing reasonable? We've got our verbal approval for 501(c)(3) status from the IRS, but will have to wait for the written letter before acting. I don't want to jeopardize our tax-exempt status, so will find out how we have to structure the contract. I'll contact them this week, and see what they have done for other nonprofits.

Sure appreciate the input.
Open Studios
Reno, NV