community_studios - [Community_studios] Welcome Volunteers, Gary and Diane Dunham

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: "tompoe AT renonevada.net" <tompoe AT renonevada.net>
  • To: community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Welcome Volunteers, Gary and Diane Dunham
  • Date: Tue, 08 Oct 2002 17:40:29 -0700

Hi: Everybody, please welcome Gary and Diane Dunham, our newest volunteers for Open Studios. They're Renoites, and have a small publishing firm. Check it out at:
http://www.etcpublishing.com

Their first task is a big one. They'll be creating the Open Studios Coat of Arms [they didn't like my hen-scratching]. Robert Lazaneo and Olu Victor-Omole have pictures that need to be scanned into the computer and digital files created, and they have the scanner to do just that.

On another note, who's going to make our coffee cups and stuff with our soon-to-be-made Coat of Arms? Let me know if you have ideas about this.
thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV