community_studios - [Community_studios] Re: coffee mugs

community_studios AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of all things related to Public Domain

  • From: Kevin Marks <kmarks AT mac.com>
  • To: tompoe AT renonevada.net
  • Subject: [Community_studios] Re: coffee mugs
  • Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 18:15:56 -0700

On Tuesday, October 8, 2002, at 05:40 PM, tompoe AT renonevada.net wrote:

On another note, who's going to make our coffee cups and stuff with our soon-to-be-made Coat of Arms? Let me know if you have ideas about this.

Cafepress - you design them, they make and sell them, and mail you the checks - sign up here:

http://www.cafepress.com/cp/info/storeref.aspx?refby=prosua

I did it for the 'Limited Times' T-shirts (wear them for the Eldred trial):

http://www.cafeshops.com/cp/store.aspx?s=prosua

http://prosua.blogspot.com - ProSUA - dedicated to the clarification of copyright law for legislators and citizens alike