commons-research - [Commons-research] Announcement: CFP deadline extended to May 3rd

commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Giorgos Cheliotis <giorgos AT smu.edu.sg>
  • To: <commons-research AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Commons-research] Announcement: CFP deadline extended to May 3rd
  • Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2008 14:51:14 +0800

Dear all,

as there were some technical issues, the deadline for submitting to the research workshop of the isummit has been extended to May 3rd. Please make sure you also note the correct address of the call and follow the instructions therein so that we have a consistent set of submissions:

http://icommonssummit.org/programme/call-for-submissions/research-submissions.html

Finally, some of you whom I expected to submit some work haven't done so yet and though I know that some are still working on your submissions, let me encourage you to carry on and send us something to work with! So far we got some interesting submissions, but I know there's a lot more we haven't seen yet.

Best,
Giorgos