chtechcomm - [Chtechcomm] WiFi info

chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Chapel Hill Technology Advisory Committee

  • From: Allan Polak <allan_polak AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Chapel Hill Information Technology Advisory Committee <chtechcomm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chtechcomm] WiFi info
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 10:53:09 -0700 (PDT)

Will/Terri,

Could you please point me, and other interested
parties, in the direction of info regarding not only
the technological aspects of municipal WiFi
(networking), but also background concerning the
decision to implement WiFi in Chapel Hill according to
the criteria discussed last week.

Thank you,

Allan Polak