chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Meeting Date Moved

  • From: Jim Orr <jorr AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Meeting Date Moved
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 12:51:39 +0000

I can make it.

Jim Orr
Director
Parks and Recreation
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514-5705
Phone: (919) 968-2785
Cell: (919) 360-3777
Fax: (919) 932-2923
Help create a new Comprehensive Plan at http://www.chapelhill2020.org.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dan Cefalo [mailto:cefalobuilt AT gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:42 PM
To: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>; Steve Wright
<swright AT townofchapelhill.org>; Linda Smith <lsmith AT townofchapelhill.org>;
Jim Orr <jorr AT townofchapelhill.org>; Emily Kass <eskass AT aol.com>; Steve
Wright <Chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
Subject: Meeting Date Moved

CHCAC

I apologize but due to scheduling conflicts, I would like to move our meeting
to the 24th of August. We do have some important items to cover so
cancelling does not appear to be an option.

Please let me know if this change works for you. The meeting would start at
our normal time of 5:30pm but at Town Hall, 2nd Floor Conference Room instead
of the Library.

Thank You,
Dan Cefalo