chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] change in commission meeting date

  • From: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "'chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org'" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] change in commission meeting date
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 13:24:27 +0000

Not sure if you already received this from Dan or not?

CHCAC

I apologize but due to scheduling conflicts, I would like to move our meeting to the 24th of August.  We do have some important items to cover so cancelling does not appear to be an option.

Please let me know if this change works for you.  The meeting would start at our normal time of 5:30pm but at Town Hall, 2nd Floor Conference Room instead of the Library.

Thank You,

Dan Cefalo

Jeffrey J. York
Public & Cultural Arts Administrator
Cultural Arts
Parks & Recreation Department
Town of Chapel Hill
200 Plant Road
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

Phone: (919) 968-2750
Fax: (919) 932-2923

.

  • [Chpac-staff] change in commission meeting date, Jeff York, 08/11/2016