chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Meeting Date Moved

  • From: "Jean C. Michel" <jeancmichel AT yahoo.com>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Meeting Date Moved
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2016 16:29:55 +0000 (UTC)

24th is clear.

Jean C. Michel

From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2016 11:42 PM
Subject: [Chpac-staff] Meeting Date Moved

CHCAC

I apologize but due to scheduling conflicts, I would like to move our meeting to the 24th of August.  We do have some important items to cover so cancelling does not appear to be an option.

Please let me know if this change works for you.  The meeting would start at our normal time of 5:30pm but at Town Hall, 2nd Floor Conference Room instead of the Library.

Thank You,
Dan Cefalo