chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Hi, friends.

  • From: Mandey Brown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Hi, friends.
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 19:55:12 -0400

Mandey here. I run an artists' Meetup group called Artscapades, and I have all the Zog's art events listed, and some Ackland events, and in the past I have listed town things like Festifall, and various gallery openings and and artist opportunities.

I just listed the Juried exhibition and the Solar trailer wrap information, and I am trying to add more non-zog's events (for obvious reasons). Please let me know if you'd like something to appear on the Meetup schedule. I will try to list everything I am aware of, but my brains are all over the place at all times, and that fact, paired with my limited intelligence/inability to remember things that aren't written down all over my hands in bic pen, makes for lots of "oh, duh" moments in my life.

I hope it can prove helpful to the Commission. Good stuff, for instance: the 140 West events, things like the Aquatic Center opening, anything family-friendly, etc.

Thanks.
See y'all in August with two commissioner recruits!