chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] Reminders

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Jeff York <jyork AT townofchapelhill.org>, Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, "leestorrow.ch AT gmail.com" <leestorrow.ch AT gmail.com>, Jim Orr <jorr AT townofchapelhill.org>, Emily Kass <eskass AT aol.com>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] Reminders
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 22:38:14 -0400

I just wanted to remind all of you that we decided to skip out July meeting
scheduled for the 8th and will reconvene on August 12th. Please note that
there will be some Chapel Hill Cultural Arts Events prior to the August 12th
meeting including, but not limited to, the installation and unveiling of the
4 stone sculptures we jointly commissioned for the library. That will happen
on July 25th. Jeff will forward you updates on additional events that we are
a part of
Thanks again to everyone for a wonderful discussion tonight

DAN CEFALO
Certified General Contractor
Building and Development Consultant

  • [Chpac-staff] Reminders, Dan Cefalo, 06/10/2015