chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] Hi, friends.

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] Hi, friends.
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2015 14:49:35 +0000

Mandey,

Thanks for sharing and forwarding Cultural Arts opportunities and events.  You are probably aware of the following ways to stay informed of our activities, but for the benefit of all I thought I’d list these below:

Arts Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/chapelhillpublicarts

Events Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/chapelhillevents

Arts opportunities webpage:  http://www.townofchapelhill.org/town-hall/departments-services/public-and-cultural-arts/artists-opportunities

Arts email list:  http://www.townofchapelhill.org/town-hall/departments-services/public-and-cultural-arts/get-involved