chpac-staff - [Chpac-staff] draft action report, trailer rfp

  • From: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>
  • To: "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Chpac-staff] draft action report, trailer rfp
  • Date: Thu, 14 May 2015 16:34:30 +0000

Dear CHPAC,

Please find attached the draft action report from last night’s meeting, and an updated RFP for the solar trailer project reflecting the new deadline of June 30.

I believe the Commission expressed interest in reviewing and possibly editing the attached RFP language.  Please highlight/track any changes and share with the group so those interested are working on the most recent copy.  I will post the final version of the RFP by 3 p.m. tomorrow and if Commissioners are interested in directing any artists/designers to the call they may do so starting tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,

Steve

  • [Chpac-staff] draft action report, trailer rfp, Steve Wright, 05/14/2015