chpac-staff - Re: [Chpac-staff] 5/15 chpac mtg. materials

  • From: Dan Cefalo <cefalobuilt AT gmail.com>
  • To: Mandey Brown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com>
  • Cc: Steve Wright <swright AT townofchapelhill.org>, "chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org" <chpac-staff AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Chpac-staff] 5/15 chpac mtg. materials
  • Date: Tue, 12 May 2015 06:57:39 -0400

Mandey
I will make sure that we are done with voting items so that you can make it out in time
Thanks for the heads up

DAN CEFALO
Certified General Contractor
Building and Development Consultant

On May 12, 2015, at 1:42 AM, Mandey Brown <mandeybrown AT gmail.com> wrote:

Hey, all! I have to be in Hillsborough at 7:15 on Wednesday. Would it bother anyone too much if I slipped out a few minutes early? Would that screw up quorum? Is that the right word?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone